For over 30 years HMS Home Warranty has been committed to making homeownership easy by working with real estate professionals, home buyers and sellers to provide affordable coverage for mechanical failures of major home systems and appliances.
HMS Home Warranty is a member of the National Home Service Contract Association and has a nationwide network of over 40,000 service partners to provide repair or replacement services. Their customer service teams are available 24/7/365 and provide a simple claims process.
- Central vacuum system
- Garage door opener
- Plumbing and pipes
- Kitchen appliances
- Jetted tub
- Sump pump
- Water heater
The air conditioning, washer, and dryer may also be covered depending on your location.
- Seller: Designed for someone selling a home who wants coverage while the property is on the market.
- Buyer Conversion: Begins with the seller while the home is on the market, and is then transferred to the buyer once it is purchased.
- Buyer Direct: Can be purchased by a home buyer at the time of closing.
- New Home: Coverage begins one year after the sale closes, which is typically when a builder’s warranty would expire.
- Open Direct: This plan is for existing homeowners and becomes effective 30 days after the plan is purchased.
- 24/7 customer service
- Suitable plans for any kind of situation